2015/12/22

On the Street. Santa’s Helper in Blue, Kamppi, Helsinki.

Street Style Helsinki. Santa’s Helper in Blue Tones.

A little time ago I stood in the queue and to spent time I looked around if something interesting happened to hit the horizon. And yes, this older gentleman stood after me in the queue. Majority of people in Helsinki rely dark tone clothes in winter. So this gentleman was like mermaid from Mediterranean Sea against the dark grey street scene.

So I sighed out loud: "Oh man, you have the colors in place. I truly admire your color choices!"
In which he replied with twinkle in the eye: "Oh, these are the only clothes that I have. I am such a Santa’s helper. The season is just underway. Blue is as good as red and besides, I have a somewhat reddish Christmas hat on my head… and a green pullover."

My suspicions have been realized. If you don’t remember check out the previous post. It seems that blue is the new red in Santa’s world. It’s just the case that some prefers indigo and other brighter tones of blue. Blue is the common denominator in both these cases. So what do you like about this my dear reader!

* * *
I wish a relaxed Christmas time to you and your loved ones!

No comments: