2013/02/14

On the Street. Orange Swims Galoshes, Kamppi, Helsinki.


The days have been dark without sunshine. Kind of wet too, because temperatures are near zero and snow melts wet porridge. That causes big puddles on the streets to jump over and it's easy to get wet feet if you don't have a proper accessory.

Few days ago I came across to the vision above on the bus stop. I had never seen such colorful galoshes before. Orange galoshes combined with grey, black and bright yellow really opened my eyes. Farewell the old-school black rubber galoshes, it seems. I spotted a name Swims from the back of the heel.

After that first sight I have seen also blue variation of the rubber galoshes. That time though I first thought the person has forgotten to undress the blue plastic shoe covers while leaving some housing introduction. Oops.

No comments: